- 12 oz steamed cauliflower, warm or chilled (not super hot)
- 1/4 c powdered PB, such as PB2
- 1/3 c pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tbsp granulated stevia
- Combine all ingredients in the Vitamix (other blenders would probably work).
- Blend until smooth.
- I don't know why I used pumpkin. I just really like pumpkin and get the urge to put it in everything. It would probably work if you omit it, but I'm not sure.
- This in itself is a versatile recipe. It can be used as frosting, mousse, pudding, spread, toppings. A bit of liquid such as almond milk or even water can be used to thin it out in order to adapt it to your liking.