- 12 oz steamed cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 tsp pure stevia extract
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Blend all ingredients EXCEPT apple cider vinegar until smooth. Do not add vinegar until you are ready to cook the pankeggs. Heat your stove to med/high and fry them up just like you would scrambled eggs.
- These give off a lot of water while they cook due to the cauliflower. You can either eat them a bit moister than normal eggs, or cook the heck out of them!
- Do not be alarmed that they are turning brown. They are not burnt.
- I don't know why I put ACV in them. I don't know what will happen if you leave it out. I just like ACV. If you/I try it without, please report back :)
- What cauliflower creation would you like to see next? Any suggestions would be great; I'll do as many as I can!
- Also: any suggestions on how to make a flourless cauliflower pancake stick together and be flipped?